Prenatal yoga is perfect for anyone trying to conceive all the way up until baby arrives. A safe practice that allows you to build a deeper intuition and confidence in your own ever-changing body. Class focuses on spaces that you may have common aches and pains, while building strength and focus. Making sure we have plenty of time to sink into a deep stretch and a long savasana.
BENEFITS OF PRENATAL YOGA
– building strength to support your ever-changing body during pregnancy and for labor
– learning breathing techniques to lower your heart rate, calm your nervous system, and learn to focus during labor.
– building your mind-body connection, tapping into that intuition of where your body feels good and where it doesn’t (so important for labor!)
– moving your body in a safe and supportive environment to increase circulation throughout the body and to baby
– connecting with other mamas!
I always leave time to check in and see how everyone’s doing. A great place to complain or celebrate, it always depends on the day right?!