There are tons of options out there for you to stream workout classes. TONS. But, here’s the thing: a lot of them are not our local Seacoast businesses. And, if we know anything, it’s that…
If we don’t patron our Seacoast businesses, we will lose them!
With that in mind, we encourage you to seek out Seacoast Fitness Centers and Yoga Studios that are streaming classes. And yes, there are also a lot of Seacoast businesses streaming classes for children, too! Have one to add? Shoot us an email or comment below.
First things first, check our Fitness Center and Yoga Studio Directory. Chances are, if it’s on there, there is a way to stream a class.
Seacoast Yoga, Pilates, & Barre Studios Offering Online Classes
- 3 Bridges Yoga will offer classes via Zoom. Check their Instagram or Facebook pages for information.
- Blaze Yoga and Pilates created a Facebook group you can join to take their classes. BYO Heat!
- Soulfire Power Yoga streams from Instagram.
- The Suite Studio created a Facebook group where you can tune in for classes.
- New studio Local Barre moved their classes to Vimeo (a really easy to use video player)
- Yoga on York is offering classes on their Facebook page.
- Bending Bodhi offers livestreamed classes on their Facebook page.
- Evolve Mindful Movement offers classes on their website.
- Body Barre Fitness has Barre classes for adults and ballet classes for kids on their Youtube Channel.
- Pure Barre offers livestreaming classes in a private Facebook page.
Seacoast Fitness Centers Offering At Home Workouts
- Smartfit 640 offers workouts on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Hybrid Fitness is sharing amazing at-home workouts on their Facebook page.
- AG Fitness has an online fitness studio on the website.
- Evofit is running an at-home fitness challenge.
- Thrive Fitness for Women is offering livestream of their classes in their Facebook group.
- Mission Portsmouth is livestreaming classes with their instructors on Instagram and Facebook.
- Seacoast Sports Clubs have classes with their instructors on Instagram.
- Body Barre Fitness has a Youtube Channel (and they also offer kids ballet classes!)
- Evolve Movement has online classes on their website!
- The Works has a Facebook group that’s offering livestreaming classes!
- Local mom @fitwithamyb streams FREE workouts daily and asks for donations for Spina Bifida Greater New England.
- Take a Zumba Gold class with Anna Howard (who usually teaches at the Portsmouth Senior Center). Connect to her Zoom meeting and get moving every morning at 9am for 40 minutes.