Did your kids get too much candy this Halloween? Are you drowning in leftover treats so much that it feels like a trick? Do you do the switch witch and need a place to donate your candy on the Seacoast? We are here to help!
Where to Donate Halloween Candy on the Seacoast
This incredible organization organizes volunteers to greet and sendoff soldiers returning and leaving for deployment at Pease Tradeport. The Pease Greeters Facebook Group is the best way to find out where to bring your leftover candy — they provide several drop-off locations in the Seacoast area! They’re always looking for volunteers and will use the leftover candy to greet troops returning home.
Operated by the Portsmouth Historical Society, Discover Portsmouth puts on several exhibits throughout the year. We particularly love their Gingerbread House display in December! Drop off leftover candy to be used to construct the most amazing candy houses you’ve ever seen. More details on their exhibits can be found on their site — drop your candy off at their downtown Portsmouth location!
Seacoast Dental Offices
- JD Howard Dental: According to their Facebook page, this Dover dentist is accepting candy at their office during business hours on Friday, Nov 1st from 7am-3pm and Monday, Nov 4th from 8am-6pm for our annual Candy Buy Back! You will receive $1 per pound of candy and a cool, new toothbrush!
- Applewood Family Dentistry: This Barrington dental office will send all the candy to the troops (and give each participating child up to $5). Please stop by with candy you’d like them to buyback to send to our troops Monday 11/4 between 8-4 or Tuesday 11/5 between 8-6.
- North Hampton Dental Group: Their buyback is happening November 1st from 8am-5pm. They’re offering $1 per pound of candy and will send it all to the troops! More info on their Facebook Page.
- Core Pediatric Dentistry: This Exeter office accepts candy to send to the troops as well!
- Portsmouth Pediatric Dentistry: Their Exeter office is doing a candy buyback November 4th, 5th, and 6th between 3-5 pm! $1 per pound up to $5 per child! All candy going to Pease Greeters!
This organization will accept your candy no later than November 8th. Many of the above offices are actually donation sites for this incredible organization that sends care packages to our troops overseas. They include a handful of candy in every package! If you can’t make it to one of the dental offices or businesses collecting candy, simply mail the candy yourself! All the instructions are on their website — get donating today!