Our Santa Event is BACK and it’s going to be better than ever. Our passion is serving the families of the Seacoast — won’t you partner with us?
This year’s Santa event will be held at Vernon Family Farm in Newfields, NH. This amazing farm has cultivated an incredible community already with its summer and fall events. It is the ideal place for family fun – trust us. We’ll be having Santa (the real one, seriously, live music, tasty treats, a craft and scavenger hunt and light displays! The possibilities are endless for what can happen the weekend of Thanksgiving!
That’s where you come in.
In addition to being passionate about Seacoast families, we are also committed to our local businesses. No matter your budget, we have something for you.
Title Sponsors ($1000-$3000)
Sponsor live music, an artisan’s market, story corner, or even Santa himself.
- Your logo on all marketing materials, complete with links when possible.
- Inclusion/tagging in all promotional videos done by Seacoast Moms leading up to the event.
- Your business signage at our event.
- 1 devoted video (live or a reel) of your choosing. We can work with you on content!
- Option to create a light display at the event with promotional signage for your business. (we can help you think creatively). This could be as simple as providing and decorating a tree with items related to your business OR as grand as creating a giant light display on the farm for attendees to enjoy.
Craft Table Sponsor ($200)
There will be a lot of kids in attendance! Sponsor our craft station. We can run the craft OR, if this is your business’ thing, you can do it! Your business name would appear on all signage related to craft corner. You can also display business materials at the supply table.
Light Display Sponsors ($100-$500 + Light Display Materials + A Giveaway)
For the creative among us! Put on a light display at the farm for all the families to enjoy! Complete with your own signage. You can go crazy, we’re here for it.
Scavenger Hunt Sponsorship ($200)
One of our most successful aspects of last year’s event was the scavenger hunt. Every kid gets a color copy of this hunt– complete with pictures of items they’re looking for. Once they’ve found everything, they bring it back for a prize! Your logo goes on the colored scavenger hunt paper.